We are a London based design agency, we are passionate about what we do.
Our services include building websites creating beautiful brands, designing for print, producing digital animations and social media content. Our clients are from a varied range of businesses and charities.
The purpose of this role is to support the team at iirth in carrying out various marketing strategies and tasks, as well as help generate and maintain client relationships. If you’ve got the drive and think you meet the requirements, then this is an environment in which you can thrive.
You will be asked to understand our services and how these can benefit businesses and organisations. This is a great role for someone starting out in their marketing career and presents a lot of opportunities for development and career progression.
- Works alongside director or manager to help reach marketing goals and objectives
- Research social trends, demographics, competitor pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps the team develop marketing plans
- Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Generate leads and collect personnel data for outreach
- Carry out regular email marketing activities via SendinBlue
- Use mail merge to prepare direct marketing materials
- Send out weekly mail outs to warm leads
- Enters marketing data into CRM Monday.com
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Liaise with clients via phone or face to face as needed to provide marketing materials or answer client questions
- Keeps client information confidential and have basic knowledge on GDPR
Your primary role is being a sales and account associate but as we’re a little company, be prepared to get hands-on with all aspects of the business.
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Confident, out-going, and resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence
- Customer-centric: our team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- A basic understanding of using a CRM platform would be beneficial
What can we give you – In return for these skills you can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, creating some exciting projects for some well-known clients. Thorough training on the process of generating leads and conducting regular marketing activities and outreach will be provided.
You will be working alongside a hugely talented team and of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee, and snacks.
- Salary: £17.5K – £20K (pro-rata)
- Role type: Part Time / 3 days a week
- Remote working: No
Salary depends on experience and skill set.