We're always looking to bring talented individuals onboard our team.
Junior Graphic Designer
This is an entry-level position for a graphic designer who’s not yet had a chance to shine.
We don’t have a preference in whether you have studied design or not, but we favour those who are self-taught… if you’ve got the drive, creativity and know your way around the applications we use, then this is the career for you.
- Working with our clients to produce outstanding designs as specified but will also involve some creative direction of your own.
- Developing our existing product ranges.
- Creating unique, relevant and sociable artwork.
- Assisting with the day to day running of the business.
- Answering emails and amending client work.
Your primary role is being an assistant graphic designer but as we’re a little company, be prepared to get hands-on with all aspects of the business.
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A great eye for design, layout, colour and typography
- Lots of creative ideas
- A genuine drive to provide the best products and services for our clients
- A willingness to learn and better yourself
- The ability to stay cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Strong experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Figma
- The ability to work quickly without compromising quality
What can we give you? – In return for these skills you can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, working on exciting projects for some well-known clients.
Working alongside a hugely talented team and of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee, snacks and more coffee!