Junior Sales & Account Associate
Closing Date: June 7th 2019
We are a London based design agency, we are passionate about what we do.
Our services include building websites creating beautiful brands, designing for print, producing digital animations and social media content. Our clients are from a varied range of businesses and charities.
This is an entry level position for anyone who is ambitious and intuitive looking for an entry into sales and customer service. We don’t have a preference in whether you have a degree or not, but we favour those who are passionate…if you’ve got the drive and think you meet the requirements, then this is the career for you.
A thorough understanding of the tech and digital innovation landscape would be beneficial to this role and the right candidate will ideally have some knowledge of website design and development (mainly on WordPress).
- Ability to identify and qualify real value opportunities
- Understand prospective clients’ requirements and confidently demonstrate the added value of The iirth Company’ services
- Delivering on performance in line with your KPI’s
- Securing new client accounts
- Presenting your business on a weekly basis to Management
- Work with the marketing team to effectively leverage marketing assets to ensure strong business building relationship management with strategic prospects
- Your primary role is a being a sales and account associate but as we’re a little company, be prepared to get hands-on with all aspects of the business.
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of working in a design agency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident, out-going and resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- Customer-centric: our team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- A basic understanding of Salesforce would be advantageous
What can we give you?
In return for these skills, you can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, creating some exciting projects for some well-known clients. Working alongside a hugely talented team and of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee and snacks.
This is a part-time role during a 3-month probationary period. At the end of the probationary period the prospects for a full-time role will be available which includes a salary depending on experience, skills set and performance.