Part-time, 3 Days a week.
We are a London based design agency, we are passionate about what we do. Our services include building websites creating beautiful brands, designing for print, producing digital animations and social media content.
This is an entry level position for a graphic designer who’s not yet had a chance to shine.
We don’t have a preference in whether you have studied design or not, but we favour those who are self-taught…if you’ve got the drive, creativity and know your way around Adobe applications, then this is the career for you.
- Working with our clients to produce outstanding designs as specified but will also involve some creative direction of your own.
- Developing our existing product ranges.
- Creating unique, relevant and sociable artwork.
- Assisting with the day to day running of the business.
- Answering emails and amending client works.
Your primary role is a being an assistant graphic designer but as we’re a little company, be prepared to get hands-on with all aspects of the business.
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A great eye for design, layout, colour and typography
- Lots of creative ideas
- A genuine drive to provide the best products and services for our clients
- A willingness to learn and better yourself
- The ability to stay cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Strong experience using Adobe Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop
- The ability to work quickly without compromising quality
What you’ll get in return
In return for these skills, you can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, creating content for some exciting projects well-known clients. And not to forget you’ll be working alongside a hugely talented team and of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee and snacks.
Salary depends on experience and skills set – you will have to complete an unpaid 3 month probation period with all expenses covered with prospects of a job offer upon completion.