How do you take your coffee?
We’re always looking to bring talented individuals onboard our team. Are you up to the job?
This role requires 2-3 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer (we’re open to freelancers too).
We don’t have a preference in whether you have studied design or not, but we favour those who are self-taught… if you’ve got the drive, creativity and know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, then this is the career for you.
- Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill-set & experience)
- Contract: Full-time Permanent
- Selected candidate’s permanent position will be confirmed after the successful completion of a 3-month observation period.
- Working with our clients to produce outstanding designs as specified but will also involve some creative direction of your own
- Developing our existing product ranges
- Creating unique, relevant and sociable artwork
- Assisting with the day to day running of the business
- Answering emails and amending client work
- We’re a small but growing company, be prepared to get hands-on with all aspects of the business
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer (we’re open to freelancers too)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A great eye for design, layout, colour and typography
- Lots of creative ideas
- A genuine drive to provide the best products and services for our clients
- A willingness to learn and better yourself
- The ability to stay cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Strong experience using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- It would be great if you’ve delved into Figma too!
- The ability to work quickly without compromising quality
What can we give you?
In return for these skills, you can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, working on exciting projects for some well-known clients.
Working alongside a hugely talented team and of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee, snacks and more coffee!